You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Anyone can say that they are going to make money online. After a while they find out that it takes hard work and specialized knowledge to make money online. Internet marketing is looked at as being easy or a way to get rich fast. Although, you can make money around the clock through internet marketing; it is not as easy as some of the unethical advertisers would lead you to believe. This is why so many new internet marketers give up - they realize that truly making money online takes a lot of work. To make it big in the online world, all you have to do is treat it as a real business. Learning the appropriate skills and applying them is the key to success.

Poll: Do you want to subscribe to this service:?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SEONuking 2.0 - The Secret? Give Google What it Wants!
12-15-2011, 09:53 AM
RE: SEONuking - New Submission Service..!

Exclamation Small Income Generating Niche Websites That Rank On The First Page Of Google - Guaranteed Exclamation

Hands Free Link Building - Vita Vee's Personal Source

Testimonial From Vvfx: I've started using Seonuking service since 28th June 2010 and my traffic has doubled already! ALL of my targeted keyword is in the top 10 and if i'm not mistaken they're actually in the top 5 on google serp. Thanks a lot to Mohammed for this service. Check More Testimonial Here...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi Mo

I tried to contact you through the site 9upseo is this your service?, or has your site changed now to seonuking? I'm confused..
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi there,

You can contact me at seonuking AT gmail DOT com Smile

Best,
Mo Taqi

Exclamation Small Income Generating Niche Websites That Rank On The First Page Of Google - Guaranteed Exclamation

Testimonial From Vvfx: I've started using Seonuking service since 28th June 2010 and my traffic has doubled already! ALL of my targeted keyword is in the top 10 and if i'm not mistaken they're actually in the top 5 on google serp. Thanks a lot to Mohammed for this service. Check More Testimonial Here...
01-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Looks good just subscribed!

I wanted to ask and just clarify a few things about your SEO or your views on SEO..

Do you just submit the templates and let them run or do you build up web 2.0 properties? i.e if you look at the Full Throttle Method for SENuke, like this? Build a web 2.0 page and throw some linkvana links at it etc or some Web 2.0 profile links.. Or do you build sites with more than ten pages and pile on the links? I say this as panda now likes larger sites and longer articles, that are aged... nothing that senuke can do overnight.

How succesful have you been since panda? i.e I noticed a lot of services that throw many links (brute force) are having little affect now. If you look at Matt La Clears services once he could rank any page with 1000's of article links but I think he is struggling now as he has withdrawn his guaranteed ranking service, I tried his service, it did absolutely nothing.

What competition levels do you find easier to rank using software? I never use software only hand build links and tend to go for 200k to 15 Million exact searches with between 20 million and 1 billion search results. I don't have much trouble ranking any keyword in Google but, I have little time on my hands ATM...

Thanks

Dave
01-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Dave,

We build web 2.0 sites first, bookmark it, create RSS feed and then we submit your articles on MyArticle Network and Article Ranks alternate days..

Google always comes with new update and it has not effected our sites much as what we do is complete natural, we do not use any black-hat techniques.. I agree with you Google now likes sites with longer articles..

I recommend you follow Vita's course on how to find good keywords that's easy to rank for & at the same time make a lot of money... Here's the link: http://vitavee.com/forums/thread-283.html

Best,
Mo Taqi

01-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi... Just found this on Google. Very much interested in using the service. Are there any spots available?

Also would be great if you could let me know the total costs per month for this service. I mean $197 for the service + what would be the costs for the spinnable articles? Is it mandatory for me to subscribe to the article service if I wish to use the senuking?
01-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi there,

Yes, you can join now.

Total cost is $197 a month, we use 3 tools to promote your sites daily, SEnuke, MyArticleNetwork and ArticleRanks Pro..

You can use USA minis for daily promotion, it will cost you $17 a month..

Best,
Mo Taqi

01-23-2012, 08:13 AM
(01-16-2012 08:57 AM)Mo_Taqi Wrote:  You can use USA minis for daily promotion, it will cost you $17 a month..

Best,
Mo Taqi

Hi Mo Taqi,

What is USA minis ? And for $197/month, how many URL allowed ?
01-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi there,

You can learn more about USA minis here: http://www.theleadingarticles.com/ultra-spinnable-minis

Almost all my members use Ultra Spinnable Articles for daily promotions..

$197 a month is for daily promotion using Senuke X, MAN & AR.. You can promote up to 3 urls and 10 keywords.

Best,
Mo Taqi

01-23-2012, 08:36 AM
If I use your service, do I still need provide articles? or you'll provide the articles?
01-26-2012, 03:46 PM
You will need to provide us daily articles, you can use USA articles.
http://www.theleadingarticles.com/

Best,
Mo Taqi

01-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a quick update. My sites are doing great! Here's a short summary:

- My #1 site is getting 12,000 pageviews a day. I have the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd spot in google for a KW phrase that gets 135,000 EM searches a month. I'm monetizing with a well-known contextual advertising company, and doing quite well. THe site has about 20 pages of original content.

- My #2 site is ranked in first place for a job related KW phrase. I won't say what the phrase is Shy, but it's similar to "electrical engineer jobs" - this phrase gets 18,000+ Exact Match Searches a month - I'm outranking all the big job boards - Monster, SimplyHired, etc. And employers are paying $99 to post a 30-day job vacancy on my site.

- My #3 site is ranked in first place for another job related KW phrase - this phrase also gets 18,000+ Exact Match Searches a month - Again, I'm outranking all the big job boards - Monster, SimplyHired, etc.

By the way, all three of these sites took 8-12 months to get to number one since I was going for VERY competitive keywords. And the sites fell out of the index a couple of times along the way, causing momentary panic, but Mo assured me the sites would come back, and they did.

I've been able to get low competition keywords ranked in 1-2 months, but I've since opted for a long-term view, and I only go for competitive keywords now.

Oh, and I have five other sites on the first page of Google, still working to get to #1. And another 40 sites in the works.

So things are going well. Thanks, Mo, for offering such a great service!

-Tim
01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Wow, great going Tim Smile
You didn't quit like many people and promoted these keywords for a long time to get top rankings..

All the very best Thumbs Up

Best,
Mo Taqi

02-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Well then...I guess it's time for me to give my testimonial.

All of the other testimonials are spot on; so I'm not going to repeat too much of what was already said.

Instead, have a look at it this way...

SEO Nuking plus USA's Premium costs only $294 a month...

-Not $294 plus your time
-Not $294 plus captcha fees
-Not $294 plus a VA, headaches, or computer resources.

So there's really only 1 question you need to ask yourself. That is...

Will this service increase my income by $10 a day?

Now I can't answer this question for you. But if you're confident in your keyword research and on page factors, that first $10 a day should be easy.

Here's the reason I use this $10 a day example. Once you are making $10 a day from your new found rankings, SEO Nuking and the USA's are now paying for themselves. Everything from there on up is pure profit!

I gave Mo a site that was making almost nothing and he had it making $10 a day in less than 3 weeks. Now it's making over $20 a day and growing. And that site isn't fully optimized.

Now this might not sound like much. But it's an over $300 a month net profit without me even lifting a finger. That's what is unique about SEO Nuking, you don't have to do anything. And each month I expect my small $294 investment to increase my monthly earnings by an additional $300 to $600.

And I use Adsense, I don't target any high commission Clickbank or digital products. Also, my Adsense account is currently smart priced.

Rankings

Ok, I guess I'll touch on rankings a little.

My domain keyword

-Over 50,000 searches a month
-2 word generic product name
-A popular herbal supplement

Mo has me ranking #2 for the 2 word version (just under the Wikipedia page), and #7 for the 1 word version of the keyword. Getting to page 1 for a popular 1 word keyword is not easy!

I have 2 blog posts that are just over a month old. Searches are 10,000+ and 30,000+, with a CPC around $2.50. Both of those posts rank in the top 3.

Another post ranks #1 for 2 phrases (3,600 searches a month each) after 2 weeks of promoting.

Conclusion

Mohammed is awesome. I feel like he is my personal SEO Ninja. And on a personal level, he's a really great guy.

I just hope none of my competitors are in here reading this. Big Grin

Btw, just doubled up my order of SEO Nuking!

Many thanks to Mohammed and the SEO Nuking team. May we all make lots of money.

Thumbs Up

Time is Money...Author Unknown
02-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey mpw45233,

Thanks for your kind words.

I am very happy to know that you are taking massive action and working hard to take your business to the next level. IM is only for hard working, dedicated people Smile

Thanks for adding 2nd SEONuking slot and please start creating more money making sites and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you reach your goals..

Also check your email box, I have sent you an email at m**forum AT yahoo DOT com

All the best ! Thumbs Up

Best,
Mo Taqi

02-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Hi There,

Is this service still available? How long does it take to set up and how should I contact you.

Regards
02-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi Juno, the service is available. Please contact Mo at seonuking AT gmail DOT com

Have you become an employee to your own business by chasing first page google rankings on a daily basis? Start working on your business, NOT in it. Free your time with a completely hands-free SEO solution. Read the incredible member testimonials, and ask any questions you like.
02-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks for your reply. I have emailed him Smile
03-12-2012, 05:21 AM
(01-23-2012 08:22 AM)Mo_Taqi Wrote:  Hi there,

You can learn more about USA minis here: http://www.theleadingarticles.com/ultra-spinnable-minis

Almost all my members use Ultra Spinnable Articles for daily promotions..

$197 a month is for daily promotion using Senuke X, MAN & AR.. You can promote up to 3 urls and 10 keywords.

Best,
Mo Taqi

Hi Mo

Re promoting 3 url's
Is this one website with 3 page urls or 3 websites.

Can the website page urls be changes at any time?

Al
03-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Hey Al,

The three urls would be promoted together in the same pages.

Yes, you can change them any time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 31,310 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic