You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month!
09-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Lightbulb International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month!
I do not know if this is a great marketplace, but I am convinced that VV Forums is a GREAT International community. And my service is aimed equally to the US residents and to the INTERNATIONAL members that are serious when it comes to measuring results after tweaking the web pages or ordering backlinks creation packages:

Professional Search Engine Rankings Tracking and Reporting service.

If you do not have the tools, time or mood to do it, then please keep reading:

While there are a few free resources to use for evaluation of your keyword rankings in Google.com, Yahoo! and MSN (Live), if you need, say, Google.com in French, or Ask.com — then this service is for you.

International coverage:

[Image: rtracker2.png]

The complete list of regional search engines is included in the attachment.

This service comprises in the baseline (first run) plus four additional runs, one per week. Each week after, for the next four weeks you will get both the raw data and a report similar to the one I included in the attachment (this is a REAL report and not a dummy sample).

When you decide to subscribe to this service, I will need from you a document containing the website URL, targeted keywords and the preferred search engines (copy – paste from the attached list of SEs).

The basic service costs 5$ and includes USA SEs and one additional country of your choice. The complete report will be made for up to 50 keywords (including KEI calculation).
Each additional country will cost you an additional 1$ per report.
Each additional 50 words for which you want the KEI calculation, will cost you an additional 1$ per report.

At the end of the reporting period:

- you can extend the service for another 4 weeks period
- your collected data will be deleted, unless you extend the reporting period or ask us to archive them (archiving will cost you additional 2$).

Possible FAQ:

Q: I just changed the web pages content and the site was crawled already, can I get the next report earlier?
A: Yes, you can, just let us know and we will run it for you.

Q: I do not want to get weekly reports, but rather one at each two weeks, is it possible?
A: Sorry, this is not possible. In order to get reports for a longer period, you will have to extend the service.

Q: I will go one month in holiday and I want the resume reporting when I am back.
A: If you decide to go in holiday during the reporting period, we will run your reports for you and you will find them in the email. If the reporting period was over and you haven’t extended it, we will archive the data and next time you will subscribe again, you will be charged for the service rate plus the archiving.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I wish you all, success!

Attached File(s)
.zip  Documents.zip (Size: 667.24 KB / Downloads: 16)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month!
10 posts and then I get to PM!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information New article service Vita_Vee 93 72,317 09-11-2013 07:16 AM
Last Post: Prismatic
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 30,909 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic