You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I will build an entire web 2.0 network for you...
03-05-2010, 09:11 AM
RE: I will build an entire web 2.0 network for you...
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #22403483V3668524L)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2010, 09:13 AM
I got ya rogerbeta, I just sent you an email!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2010, 09:14 AM
(03-05-2010 08:49 AM)Vita_Vee Wrote:  @Gamingneeds: I think the other guy who is doing this cheaper doesn't have unique content posted on all those properties.

Jack is using my ultra spinnable articles: http://www.theleadingarticles.com/details_spinready.php

This guarantees that all the created web 2 properties have unique content and that all the backlinks count which is important if you don't want to lose your time.

Look, my students and myself have top rankings for competitive product launches and we rank above all the other people using senuke. Why? Because the method we're using works and because the content we're using is seen as unique by google.

And even if the other guy spins the articles Google will likely not see them as unique.

Read that post and the following ones to know why:
http://vitavee.com/forums/thread-496-pos...ml#pid7320

Vita Vee
Thanks for the email.

I just order
03-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi VitaVee,

just checked your Ultra Spinnable Articles sites and I have the following questions:

Do the articles the customers get have to be spun again? I understand with the Platinum Option a customer gets 1 article and then?

Use this one article or spin this article again for more variation?

If we have to spin the article ourselves, what software do we have to use for this?
03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
(03-05-2010 09:34 AM)Qnilles Wrote:  Hi VitaVee,

just checked your Ultra Spinnable Articles sites and I have the following questions:

Do the articles the customers get have to be spun again? I understand with the Platinum Option a customer gets 1 article and then?

Use this one article or spin this article again for more variation?

If we have to spin the article ourselves, what software do we have to use for this?

Hi Qnilles,
The articles are pre spun - basically it's a huuuuuge article with many variations ready to be spun into an article.

You can purchase a single article for $17 and that's it. no subscription, no further obligation.

The one article can be spun into an article many times without fear of duplicate content issues.

There is an article spinner in the members area to spin the article into a usable articles. As for buying just one article, I don't know if you will have access to it in the members area. That's a good question for Vita.

Jack
03-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Ok, now it's clearer.

Couldn't find the tool that is needed to spin those articles, now it makes more sense Smile

Are the articles you get daily covering a lot of niches or are they targeted to one niche?

If it's the last, it can be harder to get backlinks to your sites since they may not be in the same niches.
03-05-2010, 10:06 AM
I can not pm you, would you reply to my email
03-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi.

Would you please contact me regarding an ongoing deal for building 4-5 Web 2.0 networks each month.

Regards
Don (dond_33 @ yahoo DOT dk)
03-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Count me in on this when you reopen i will take the $30 pm me when you are up and running again
03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
I am interested for the great offer. Kindly PM me.
Thanks.
03-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I am also very interested.
Please PM me.
03-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi Everyone, thank you all for the great response.

I am currently working hard to take care of the first orders. When I get them caught up, I will be able to take on additional ones. Until, then I feel free to post here and when I am ready I will contact you.

Right now it looks like DonD, peterod, and winterwong have first shot at the last $30 slots. I will contact you three when I am caught up.

DonD, an arrangement of 4 to 5 a month can be arranged. I will contact you in few a days.

Jack
03-05-2010, 10:20 PM
I guess I missed my shot at the $25 slot, dang! ... will you offer a deal on orders like DonD's? I might go with 4-5/month also. Feel free to PM me also to talk about an ongoing deal once you've caught up.

Thanks
Jim
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM
sure hutz, I can probably arrange something.

Let me get caught up and I'll contact you.
03-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm also interested to go for 2-3/month. Please Pm me the detail

Thank's

Mikegoh
03-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Everybody,

First off, That You For Your interest!

For anyone who is interested, Please continue to post to this thread. When I get caught up, I will reply to you.

I am making my way through the orders and am about half way through. Doing this takes more time than when I do it for myself. I must do account creation and record all of the user names and passwords to a spreadsheet. That is done manually, I don't know any way else to do it. That would be a good suggestion for Areeb. Have the ability to export to profile information to a csv file or something.

Jack
03-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Has anyone asked? Are these linkwheels or just web 2.0 sites unconnected to each other?

If not, can you do linkwheels?

Thanks,

Xtro
I've not seen an ultra-spinnable article before, so I don't know, but it's kinda odd to me that you can take one of those and turn it into an article to promote any niche you want.

Is it really context relevant and has all three keywords I want used?

Thanks Jack,

Xtro
03-07-2010, 04:42 AM
(03-07-2010 03:43 AM)xtro Wrote:  Has anyone asked? Are these linkwheels or just web 2.0 sites unconnected to each other?

If not, can you do linkwheels?

Thanks,

Xtro
I've not seen an ultra-spinnable article before, so I don't know, but it's kinda odd to me that you can take one of those and turn it into an article to promote any niche you want.

Is it really context relevant and has all three keywords I want used?

Thanks Jack,

Xtro

Hi Xtro,

These are not link wheels like what you might think. The link wheel has been pretty well recognized by Google.

I can make a link wheel with senuke but it would not be a good idea. It is where you create property 1 and link it to your money page. Then you create property 2 and link to your money page and to property 1, then property 3 is created and linked to property 2 and your money page and so on, then you go back to property 1 an link it to the last page created which then would create a "wheel".

What I do is much better. I create all the properties with each linked to your money page and linked to each others randomly. I interlink them this way with 2 to 3 links each property depending on how many links I already have linking to the money page.

This way is much better than the traditional link wheel because it looks more natural than having a wheel.

The way I use the IM articles for other niches:

First we have to remember that any niche marketed on the internet is done via internet marketing. I do not change the content of the article. What I do is add a sentence for inserting the link to the money page by saying something like: (If the article is about web 2.0 properties)

"Web 2.0 properties have gained in popularity recently due to the flexibility of the platform. They can be used to promote any niche including topics like dog training, for example." Here I would use the keyword "dog training" as anchor text to a dog training website.

I put all the links to the money page in the body of the article, which is much better than putting them at the bottom as additional resources.

While having an on topic article may be slightly better, this is more than overcome by using the ultra spinnable articles. The immense number of unique articles these are capable of ensures near 100% indexing.

Furthermore, with link building of this kind, we are not real concerned whether or not people are reading these articles. What we are really after here is simply the link juice. And with the quality of the domains these are posted to, this is achieved quite well.
03-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Jack,

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Your strategy almost sounds more like you're using Linkdozer to achieve random linking structures rather than SENuke but whatever. I like as small a footprint as possible.

On another matter... I've been told by an SEO consulting firm that resubmitting to the same web 2.0 sites with additional articles is not as powerful as creating another set of sites. They maintain that having more than one article per site is a waste.

What are your thoughts?

Xtro
03-07-2010, 08:18 AM
(03-07-2010 08:07 AM)xtro Wrote:  Jack,

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Your strategy almost sounds more like you're using Linkdozer to achieve random linking structures rather than SENuke but whatever. I like as small a footprint as possible.

On another matter... I've been told by an SEO consulting firm that resubmitting to the same web 2.0 sites with additional articles is not as powerful as creating another set of sites. They maintain that having more than one article per site is a waste.

What are your thoughts?

Xtro

You're welcome Xtro.

I must give credit to Vita Vee. He is a master at this and with time I may hope to get as good as he is.

As far as resubmitting to the the same sites? From what I have learned is that over time, the networks gain power from the constant addition of new randomly interlinked pages, which when used to promote another site is incredibly effective, moreso than a brand new set of sites.

I am still relatively new to seo and still have a ways to go before becoming an expert at it. There are many different theories on what the best seo strategies are. The only ones who really know are the people who create the search engine algorithims and they ain't talkin!

Jack