You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video SEO, Distribution, Views, Ratings & Favs
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Video SEO, Distribution, Views, Ratings & Favs
UPDATED: RESULTS FROM RECENT PRODUCT LAUNCH

Check out some of these results for the latest product launch

Early stages we had the first 5 positions
http://www.screencast.com/t/MTg3Njg0

IMEye review - video results in google after 24 mins position 2 and 1
http://www.screencast.com/t/OWVmMTNjMTkt

Position 12,13 after 1 day for Imeye
http://www.screencast.com/t/ZmMzMTAw

Position 1,2,4,5 (was helping corin zander) for ImEye review
http://www.screencast.com/t/NDlkNDU2N2Yt

And Today (ImEye Review - video results) we have positions 1,2,3,5,6 & 9)
http://www.screencast.com/t/YmE0YzBlMjkt

Also check out the channel view and the views for the first video

Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/imeyereview1

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSH-0BfD9U0

Smile

============================
I've enjoyed all of Vita's content for some time now, and have taken a lot of what he has taught and applied it to my niches as well as my clients websites and have seen great results.

So as my way of helping this community here is my offer below:

Now, I have been keeping this idea underground for some time now (mainly because I have gotten anywhere from 2-9 out of 10 listings on the first page of google, and average of about 36 out of 50 listings on the first 5 pages, the quickest I got on the front page was 6 mins with a medium competitive keyword), so, for the people in this group I can offer the following:

- Your video distributed to approx 30 sites (depends on what type of video it is)
- Description written (includes website link back to website)
- Keywords tagged

- Now, to help it go viral I'll also included a basic package of:
(This is one is specific for youtube)
- 2,500 unique video views
- 20,000 unique channel views
- 10 Favorites
- 10 Ratings
- 25 social bookmarking submissions

(I charge my basic clients $399 for this same service) but to help this community I will do it for $149

And for an extra $40 I will reformat the video and re-submit the video with a different description and tags (nice little trick to get you extra rankings).

Or if you want it to go viral even faster we can do a custom plan for you (eg. 10,000 views, 50,000 channel views, 75 favs, 75 ratings, social bookmark submissions etc).

We can also do MySpace and Dailymotion video plays too.

This is great for the following:

- Dominate yourself/your business locally (eg. Business Keyword + Suburb)
- Products/Services you're promoting
- Go after larger markets

We can also talk about better prices for the more videos you want to do.

Can I guarantee you that you'll get on the first page of google?? mmm No (depends on what keywords you want to target)

We can also consult with getting your youtube channel set up properly too, so that you get the best possible returns and boost your video's page rank faster.

Payments will be accepted by Paypal only, PM me or email me at carl.vanderpal [at] gmail.com with your requirements & questions.

EDITED
==============

- It is best before you send or make the video that we talk before hand, since there are a number of factors that will help the video go viral.

- Also to keep your costs down I will send you a list of sites that need profiles set up on, so I will leave that to you to organize.

- NOTE: Depending on the type of video you want to get out there will depend on what sites we distribute to, eg. If you do a "How-To / Demonstration / Intructional" type video, then you will have a lot more site open up to you since these type of sites only accept How-To ones..

And there are also sites out there that only accept "business promotion" videos, so the ones like "funniest home videos" style ones wont be accepted by these sites.

NEW PRODUCT DUE SOON..!!

I will be coming up with a new product in the coming weeks (I'm currently about 1/2 way through completing it now, which is going to be Royalty Free Music intro and outro tracks which you can beef up your videos with and certainly adds an extra professional touch to it (we'll get you looking like a super star before no time).

We can also create a custom track to fit your whole video (then you can edit it to be normal volume at the start and then can play softly in the background while the video plays, the back up to normal volume in the end).

Volume 1 will contain 15 second intros and outos of a mix of different styles (upbeat, news style, motivational, rock, techno, high energy, extreme sports, breakbeat)

If you want to get a free sample PM or email (carl.vanderpal [at] gmail.com)

Thanks

Carl

Authorized Reseller For:
Instant Social Anarchy / Market Samurai / Keywords Elite / Fast Track Cash / From 0 To Profits / Ultra Spinnable Articles / Mass Video Distribution / SEO Linkvine / IMC Step-By-Step / The Best Spinner ...plus many more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
RE: Video SEO, Distribution, Views, Ratings & Favs
Hey Carl,

Thanks for the offer!
For the members who take it I would recommend to do this first:

1/ Go to youtube and look at the "most viewed" page for your specific category.
2/ Ask Carl enough unique views to get on that page, this will help to go viral Wink

VV

5 Unique VIDEOS + Articles = $12 ?

Watch Samples Here! - Native English Speakers. Super High Quality.

Video Marketing Has Never Been Easier...
03-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks Vita for approving this..

I will also throw in some nice little boosting tips they can do in order to get some link juice from some high authority pages too (I've gotten links back from PR4-8's)..that will certainly help.

Smile

Authorized Reseller For:
Instant Social Anarchy / Market Samurai / Keywords Elite / Fast Track Cash / From 0 To Profits / Ultra Spinnable Articles / Mass Video Distribution / SEO Linkvine / IMC Step-By-Step / The Best Spinner ...plus many more.
03-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Very interesting Big Grin

I think I'll take you on this offer - I first need to record a video but I can't do this before I complete the accounting documents Sad

03-30-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey Carl!

Looks like a great offer.

Do you have the means or know of any way to get videos created? Something I may be interested in the near future is having videos created for me and then using them for marketing. I just don't think that I would want to create them myself.

Jack
03-30-2010, 08:56 AM
How logn does it takes for the 10000 views
Find all posts by this user
03-30-2010, 12:47 PM
(03-30-2010 12:14 AM)PartainSr Wrote:  Hey Carl!

Do you have the means or know of any way to get videos created? Something I may be interested in the near future is having videos created for me and then using them for marketing. I just don't think that I would want to create them myself.

Jack

Hey Jack,

There is this software that creates videos from written articles: http://www.articlevideorobot.com

The voice generation is very good for this price and doesn't sound too robotic Smile

VV

03-30-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks Vita! I'll check that out.
03-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Within about 3-4 day of purchasing.

(03-30-2010 08:56 AM)rogerbeta Wrote:  How logn does it takes for the 10000 views

Jack

There are several options:

- Camtasia (Do a product review - similar to what Vita does)
- Use Article Video Robot as Vita suggested
- Use a software like Sony Vegas and record yourself with a camera, edit it and then post it
- Use another service called Animoto (my affiliate link if you want or animoto.com) I had to use this service for a client since I did not have any live footage, so they handed me 3 DVD's worth of images.. (Look at the sub pages here..this is the sort of thing we came up with http://www.capedon.com.au/fishing-accomm...-packages/)
- I am also just about to partner with an Australian firm to do what we call out of the box videos (a flash overlay on the site - and it looks like a person walks right out on the screen..) I'll keep you informed of that progress..but that will certainly get your site converting. (Here's an example of what I'm talking about - you can also get paid actors to do the script for you.. http://www.rainbowmeats.com)

I will also edit my post above..since we need to add stuff to the video to get it even more viral, plus a few other tips and tricks..

Jack

BTW, what type of videos did you want to create? as I have many resources I have collected over the years, which may be able to help.

Authorized Reseller For:
04-22-2010, 06:41 AM
(03-30-2010 12:47 PM)Vita_Vee Wrote:  

Jack

Hey Jack,

There is this software that creates videos from written articles: http://www.articlevideorobot.com

The voice generation is very good for this price and doesn't sound too robotic Smile

VV

Yeah, VV, I've used that and it's pretty good but it's a monthly fee. I landed on this one on Twitter; it's a one time $17 to own it (but watch for their upsells), and it does many more imaginative things: http://bit.ly/cQSfks
04-22-2010, 08:07 AM
You can actually use a free service out there called JayCut.com (I have mentioned it in other threads). You can upload footage, images etc, compile it on the editor and then output it to the required formats.

There are several services out there that do this type of thing, so it might be best to do a search on G to find some more freebies (if that's what you're after).

Smile

Authorized Reseller For:
07-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm interested. PM if still available.