You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pissed off Consumer Takes Revenge !
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
RE: Pissed off Consumer Takes Revenge !
Darn it, I was gone for a couple of weeks and missed this offer! Is it going to be available again soon? Would love to learn from you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Hi All, I immediately joined Dietrich's list and have already started benefiting. First I watched his great video and secondly I have been able to speak to him on skype a few times. He is the real deal and was more than generous with his time and helping me out on some seo stuff. He also gave me some great insight into products, free services and all sorts of cool stuff. All I can say is get on his list now!
05-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Video are being encoded and put up now on a new forum I installed,
http://askdietrich.com/forum/

There are 9 videos so far. I do need some help if anyone can assist. I'm a marketer and not a code guy. I wanted to password protect or set permissions up so that only people in this forum could see the video's. I can't figure out how to do this, so right now they are open to all because I didn't want any of you to wait longer than you already have. please write me at support [at] askdietrich .com if you can be of any assistance. see you all soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Nice nice!

Will swing by this place more often to get better Smile

For the time being, this is the place "[Private] VitaVee Members" to go for the videos right?

Thanks!
05-17-2010, 08:55 PM
11 videos have been uplaoded and are ready to view. You can find them here:

http://askdietrich.com/forum/

Anyone that is interested in the free content please go here and register.
In about a week, I will be further securing this special area only for VitaVee
members further. All those that come after the 28th of May will have to register,
then wait until I upgrade them to the forum (right now you can get access instantly).

** SPECIAL NOTE ** I HAVE ONE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED FOR TODAY AND HAVE MADE ROOM
FOR 2 MORE THIS WEEK. IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE 2 REMAINING FOR THIS WEEK TO
SPEAK WITH ME PERSONALLY ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE ME
A MESSAGE WITH YOUR SKYPE NAME. This is first come first serve. I will notify the
2 that get on this first. If your not contacted via the email you provide, then you
will have 2 wait until I can clear another time in the future.

Go here to get with me via skype: http://askdietrich.com/about/
05-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey guys,

I have had multiple conversations with Dietrich (email & skype). He has been more than helpful with advice, observations and tools. He has obviously invested a lot of time and effort to learn what it takes to succeed in IM and is willing to share. He is very genuine and really desires to help others. I can't help but respect someone like that because it parallels my own belief system.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to Vita for this awesome forum and his own comittment to helping others!!!
05-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I have watched all the videos and i must say that they are AWESOME!

Great guy, didn't had any skype sessions with him but the series of videos were helpful Smile
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
(05-21-2010 03:55 PM)Tony Shui Wrote:  I have watched all the videos and i must say that they are AWESOME!

Great guy, didn't had any skype sessions with him but the series of videos were helpful Smile

wow, thank you for the nice words. I am in the process of delivering more on a variety of topics. The main goal is to always make it easier for everyone here. I've said this before, but one of the best marketing investments in the game is RIGHT HERE. VitaVee's forum, and everyone in it (yes that is you Smile ) are the best.

Thanks again

Dietrich

P.S. Comments really get me going, They motivate me like you wouldn't believe. The more of them I see, The more free stuff I put out. Just thought I'd throw that out there Smile