You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pissed off Consumer Takes Revenge !
04-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Pissed off Consumer Takes Revenge !
*** UPDATE 9/26/2010 ***
My deepest APOLOGIES!!! I am updating my entire site, including the forums where the lessons are located. New content and change of forum structure is in progress. For all those that have taken part Access will be restored soon. Sorry for the interruption!

Recently I made a purchase that I was less than happy with, THUS FAR...

To make this short I decided to fight back in my own way. I made an offer in one of VitaVee's private forums to help out anyone that is stuck or would like to have some additional help in any aspect of their internet marketing. This post is "THE START" of the fulfillment of that promise.

- If you just want to jump right in and get the free stuff click the link and the password is 2 letters, both capitalized VV

http://askdietrich.com/uncategorized/vitavee-members/

After making the offer VitaVee asked if this offer was good for everyone or just the ones in the private forum...

... As I thought about this I decided I need to help anyone that wants to take action on their dreams or simply wants to expand their knowledge of internet marketing. So with VitaVee's approval I have made this public to all.
If you're looking for some extra help or feel lost in anyway all you have to do is click the link I have provided below and enter the password" VV" (without the quotes).

I have had a personal domain for a little while and have just never did anything with it. So I guess this was a good time to put it to good use by helping others. So don't be alarmed with the lack of content and all the white space. I just built this for all of you so I can get content out to you.
So my final thoughts are this: If this isn't for you that's cool. Share the wealth and help out here in the forums (I've been slacking on this, which is another reason I decided on doing this. So I guess you could say that I've been slacking on the help part and trying to make up for lost time ).
But if you're in need of a helping hand, go ahead and get in on this now. THERE IS NO COST OR ANYTING LIKE THAT! I just want to help as VitaVee has helped me in the past.

If you didn't get this by now I let you know I'm pretty straight forward, sometimes to a fault. So I want to let you know this in advance. At the end of the survey I make a "request". If you would fill in my email form. I MUST STRESS THAT THIS IS NOT NECESSARY. It would just be easier for me to let everyone know when the content is up so you can get it right away. I market on the internet full time along with taking care of my local SEO clients, so I'm working this into my schedule to fight back against the scammers and poor product creators that just like to take your money and run.

I also plan on providing some extras for the ones that really need it:

* audio instructions
* video instruction
* Private 1 on 1 phone calls via Skype or the stone-aged phone... haha,
* Video site reviews
* Audio mp3 reviews of your money sites
* Recordings of tactics that may need to be covered

This is besides the lessons that ALL OF YOU WILL DECIDED YOU WANT ME TO COVER.

Let me know if you're interested by clicking the link and filling out the survey. There is a password as this is only for members of this form.
Here's the link:

http://askdietrich.com/uncategorized/vitavee-members/

The password is VV

that is VV (both V's are capitalized, no spaces)

I hope that I can help some of you out and I'm looking forward to see you in the near future.

To your continued success,
Dietirch

**** UPDATE *****
I want to thank everyone that has sent kind words and look forward to helping everyone. Unfortunately, as VitaVee anticipated I have come up to a critical point and will have to stop this offer before Monday morning 4-26-01 (I'm really over the limit now but I don't want anyone that really needs this to not get the extra their looking for).

I want to provide a level of service that will truly help everyone. This is the reason I will have to cut this off by then. I hope that anyone that wants to get in on this see's this before that time.

--*** Update 2 ***--
I am closing down now. Anyone that can get in before I make the post private can still join in. For All others... If you go to the page and you get an error or you cannot access the page it is because I am over capacity to help and have to take the offer down for the time being. If you'd like to check out the blog that would be cool, as I will be putting free content up here, but the extra help will only be available to the ones that were able to take part. I will see after this session if anything can be done again or not.

**** Update 5/5/2010 ****
Sorry for some of the delays. I have been personally helping some via skype and had some major technical difficulties. I lost my main computer and had to start from a fresh install of windows. I will have another video up soon.

** Update 5/15/2010 **
Video are being encoded and put up now on a new forum I installed,
http://askdietrich.com/forum/
I need some help setting up permissions or a password for mybb forum that I set up. If you could help it would be very appreciated. you can get me at support [at] askdietrich.com . See you all soon.

----------
11 videos have been uplaoded and are ready to view. You can find them here:

http://askdietrich.com/forum/

Anyone that is interested in the free content please go here and register.
In about a week, I will be further securing this special area only for VitaVee
members further. All those that come after the 28th of May will have to register,
then wait until I upgrade them to the forum (right now you can get access instantly).

** SPECIAL NOTE ** I HAVE ONE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED FOR TODAY AND HAVE MADE ROOM
FOR 2 MORE THIS WEEK. IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE 2 REMAINING FOR THIS WEEK TO
SPEAK WITH ME PERSONALLY ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE ME
A MESSAGE WITH YOUR SKYPE NAME. This is first come first serve. I will notify the
2 that get on this first. If your not contacted via the email you provide, then you
will have 2 wait until I can clear another time in the future.

Go here to get with me via skype: http://askdietrich.com/about/

-----------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2010, 11:56 PM
RE: Pissed off Consumer Takes Revenge !
Hey Dietrich,

I don't know what to say, except... - THANK YOU so much for your VERY generous offer and for the time you're giving to people who need it.

Obviously with 1 on 1 support you'll have to set a limit or else you won't have time left for your own business (and I know you're a very busy person)

Do you have an idea on how many persons you can work with?

VV

5 Unique VIDEOS + Articles = $12 ?

Watch Samples Here! - Native English Speakers. Super High Quality.

Video Marketing Has Never Been Easier...
04-23-2010, 02:35 AM
I can start with up to 10 depending on where the requests are to start. If I have more, but the topic areas are around the same area / topic I can take more. I guess I should clarify. I will do 1 on 1's by request (for those that really need the help or feel lost). The bulk I would like to do more of a group training. That is the Big reason for the survey to see if there is common ground and know where the majority need to start.
04-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Thank you this sounds great, and so, i give you the thumb

Thumbs Up

Have you become an employee to your own business by chasing first page google rankings on a daily basis? Start working on your business, NOT in it. Free your time with a completely hands-free SEO solution. Read the incredible member testimonials, and ask any questions you like.
04-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Definitely worthwhile getting into this especially
with all the recycled stuff that's being thrown at us daily.

Badly need a clear direction on selecting a IM model and focusing on it.

Thanks Dietrich.

Rent Money Formula - Copy and Paste System
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2010, 12:37 PM
oh man... this forum is like heaven for lost souls...

VV and all the guys here.... i dont know what to say... thank you all!!

it would be very stupid and shame if we dont make this all to work....

once again, thank you all and cheers.!!!
04-23-2010, 07:14 PM
The 2 week help that VV has given has proved to be very helpful to those involved.. My site is now on page 2 and going up. So this looks like it could be another good training class.
04-23-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm in!
04-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Hey,this seems a great idea !

You are doing a great service to us Smile

I submitted a survey.

Regards and Thanks

Tony Shui
04-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi Dietrich,

I just completed the survey and wanted to say a big Thank You for giving up your valuable time to help your fellow men and women with this online marketing animal.

Cheers,

Paul
04-23-2010, 09:40 PM
oKay Dietrich,

I have just finisshed taking your survey.
Last sentence starts w/ "I take less risks to fail if..."

Thats for sure a generous idea.
Sounds crazy & exciting!

See you,
Joe.
04-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Hey Dietrich,

Thanks and looking forward to what you have up your sleeve Wink
04-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Thanks Dietrich,

Just filled the survey Smile
04-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Hello, Dietrich!
Very nice and generous of you to offer your help to others.
I have just finished taking your survey and am looking forward for your help.

Strongly recomended:
click here and Clone Blogs in 32 Seconds! | FREE Link Building Service
04-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Hallo Dietrich,

bist du Deutsch? Ich bin nicht, aber ich wohne in Frankfurt am Main
momentan.

Are You German? I'm not but I live in Frankfurt upon Main at the
moment.

I would love to hear your story as every marketing person has
a story to tell about conquering adversity and I fight with it at the
moment.

Glad to be aboard, this is something I would like to do as well-
help other people in the future and I know that I have alot to offer.

I believe what goes around comes around, not that this is what I
have in the back of my head when I intend to help others as well.

As I get older I begin to believ,e more and more that the ultimate
road to success lies in genuinely helping others. You can call it
reciprocity if you like, whatever you want to call it, it is the
divine order of things and there is nothing occult or religious
about it. Things are just the way they are.

Greetings,

Dave
04-25-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi DietRich ... pls count me in ... Thanks ... Macky
04-30-2010, 06:31 AM
Survey has been completed and I anxiously await the next step. I must say THANK YOU.

Bill
04-30-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, USA. Right Now it's 1:16 am here. The reason why I mention this is that I will be posting the first video in this series of helping sessions sometime on Friday (I guess that's later today technically). I adjusted some things based on personal messages sent to me via my blog about page.

I'm trying to also fit in an audio message that I think is needed very much, based on questions and communications that I have gotten so far. I have also decided (although I'm probably crazy to do this) to give up a niche or two for demonstration purposes.

One of the reasons why I make this "crazy" comment is that I have not promoted these niches, they are for affiliate products that you could promote yourself, and I hold 1st page positions on them...

... Why is this an big deal? They are ranked purely because of how I structured the sites and on-page seo! Oh, they have a bunch of competition too. They also rank for multiple keywords many in the top 3 spots. I'll be showing you how to do this to Smile I guess you could say it's a little secret project I've been working on when I got bored or felt like doing something that I considered fun. I may be selling this in the future, but I don't mind giving you guys and gals the nuts and blots now if they can help you in your promotions.

Talk to many of you tomorrow, and stay motivated!

ACTION BREEDS SUCCESS
05-01-2010, 07:47 AM
The first video is up. I had a tone of tech problems, but it's up the address is here until I fix problems with my forum:

http://askdietrich.com/vitavee/

the password is the same as before

vv (lowercase)
05-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Dietirch. Count me in, please! Thank you.