You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Are you interested in such a service?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New article service
05-23-2010, 06:00 PM
RE: New article service
Hello Vita Vee,
I can see where there ought to be a market for this. Folks who are making money or can't write have to get article writers from somewhere. Where do you advertise for such things? So, if you are the go to place, then good for you. No doubt you would put your services on Commission Junction or somewhere like it as an affiliate thing?
Norm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey VV. I'd be interested in pay as you go as I get up and running. I know others here have spoken of having their own writers, but many of us don't. This sounds like a great opportunity for many of us to at least get started with unique articles. If we have our own spinners, I assume we can put articles we purchase in them and create new articles thus getting more bang for that $10 / 500 words.
Find all posts by this user
05-23-2010, 07:31 PM
You can definitely create spinnable articles with these. But be careful. If you want to maintain the quality of these articles, be sure you manually do the spinning or check very carefully the results from the automatically created spinnable article creators.

The Best Spinner has a feature that will highlight the words with synonyms allowing you to manually choose which words you want to use for replacements.

Jack
05-23-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm all for Vita's idea of PAYG unique articles and I would definitely pay a little extra to get those articles spinnable.

redpill
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
ABSOLUTELY!

I'm so tired of getting crap articles from my Filipino virtual assistants! Even people who claim to write 100% original content have sent me plagarised articles. Most of the time it's junk!

So, if you really write 100% original articles, and you would even spin them as well, I'd most definately be interested. Especially with the spinning! But, I've always wondered if these article writing companies just spin and sell the same articles to my competitors. Especially if they spin them, wouldn't they just be selling me 100 articles, but selling my competitor another 100 from the same spin?

Still, if you can do it, I would buy from you because it's worth it to me, I need to save time where I can.
05-23-2010, 09:16 PM
As long as there's no minimum purchase amount required, I would be interested. I always write most of my own content but augment it with a few purchased articles so I'd rarely need more than 5 articles at a time.
05-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi Vita,

I am definitely interested and have immediate needs. I also share some of the views expressed here so far, as:
- the service you described is good; you've proven to all here that you deliver high quality and best value. This does not mean you have to be the cheapest option on the market.
- you should test the waters for spinnable articles as I certainly would prefer the spinnable version
- the option of a native speaker for narrating videos is also very interesting and I would subscribe to that as well.

I wish you all the best for this initiative.

Kind regards,
TB
05-23-2010, 10:40 PM
I would definitely try this.
05-23-2010, 11:01 PM
A few people have mentioned that they get original articles of high quality written for less than 2c per word.

Without doubting that you are getting good quality for that price. I'd love you guys to show us some examples of the quality you are getting for such a low price.

I'm a pretty fast writer and I have also just invested in Dragon Naturally Speaking to speed up my writing since that is what I spend most of my time doing. I know I don't charge less that 2c per word when I write for others.

Regards Ron

Ron Recommends

05-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Vita,

This sounds like a winning idea to me and i would definately be interested in buying some articles from you since they're exclusive to the purchaser.

I say Go for it!

Paul
05-24-2010, 02:47 AM
if you can keep the quality the same I'm all for it.

t
I would be more interested in spinable niche content tho....even it it was just written at the sentence level.

t
05-24-2010, 03:48 AM
I can get regular niche articles from several sources, however, high quality spinnable articles are not easily to find and/or very expensive. Why not allow members to pick and choose specific titles from the pool of spinnable articles you already have available? For example, in the first 10 you sent me, I was able to use ~ 3 of them for my niche e.g. facebook, viral, etc, but I could not use others like MLM, affiliate marketing, etc. Can you post/send me the list of titles you have available?
05-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Tim, the doors are open for the ultra spinnables..as there are quite a number of us subscribing to them. See my link in my signature if you want.

For everyone else, that's all fine for you getting them for $5 buy my highest recommendation does go to Vita and his article writers since it is only through them I have managed to get SUPER highly relevant articles delivered to my inbox on a daily basis. And it's only through them have I managed to get over 1,800 backlinks to my site in less than 2 months.

My friends often ask what the heck are you doing to get so many backlinks, and how can you write such good quality content in such a short time...one phrase..."Ultra Spinnable Articles"

(Another member here has over 200,000 articles posted to 1 blog network just by posting these same things over and over again, and all without getting picked up on duplicate content - they are 100% unique every time you spin them - and hey they can get over 1 gazillion spins and they still will be 100% unique - try and get that for $5 -- you'd be hard pressed to get that anywhere).

It's a no brainer for me!!

Even if you get 1 article per day ($300) you can sell SEO services to a business for $900 - $1,500 per month, so you even come out in front. You can do this even if you have a full time job...2 clients per month will roughly pocket you and extra $1,200 per month..which isn't too shabby.

Smile

(05-23-2010 06:00 PM)tim254 Wrote:  I can get some pretty high quality articles for $5 to $7.50 for 400-500 words, so I'm not really interested in the service. However, I'm VERY interested in your Ultra Spinnable articles for other niches and will subscribe as soon as you open the doors to it.

Authorized Reseller For:
Instant Social Anarchy / Market Samurai / Keywords Elite / Fast Track Cash / From 0 To Profits / Ultra Spinnable Articles / Mass Video Distribution / SEO Linkvine / IMC Step-By-Step / The Best Spinner ...plus many more.
05-24-2010, 07:00 AM
Great!

It seems that there are lots of people that want the service. Seems that it might be a hit! Smile

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate...
~ The Mysterious Marketer (IM Blog / Internet Marketing Coupons / SEO Blog) ♠
05-24-2010, 07:36 AM
hey that's very good idea. if you can give a better service than need-an-article.com then m sure this thing will rock in the internet world Smile And don't forget to include some Indian Writers in your office. They have some immense talent in this field Smile

cheers
05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Vita,

Although I would probably use your proposed writing service from time to time, as others say, it is relatively easy to get articles written fairly cheaply. The hard part is getting decent spinnable article like the Ultra Spinnable ones you already provide in the internet marketing niche. Even using the latest spinning software available still takes time to create spun articles that read well and appear as if they were written by a real person.

If you can provide a similar daily service for quality Ultra Spinnable articles that included a variety of different broad niches each month it would be very useful indeed.

Brian
05-24-2010, 01:30 PM
If the service will include a spinnable article option, then I'm even more interested. Most writers will charge more for the original article then a reduced rate for the rewrites.

Now, although the USAs are very complex, these ones don't need to be as variable as they will only be going to an individual member. So what do you think... 4 or 5 sentence rewrites per article? What would be the cost for that? I've had that sort of article written for about $15 but it was only average as far as grammar was concerned.

If these articles can include random sentence and paragraph breaks, I'm definitely in! Big Grin

Linkwheel Bandit Fully Automated Multi-Tiered LinkWheels
05-24-2010, 02:53 PM
@ llyndonium

If you can get spinnable articles with 4-5 sentence variations for $15 then I say keep that under your hat and keep using them.

Thats an absolute bargain especially if the grammer is only marginally questionable :O

Think about it a 500 word article with 4-5 sentence variations will be around 2500-3000 words so thats about 0.6c per word or less.

In reality for a bespoke article like this an absolute minimum would be around $25 per article thats at 1c per word more likely to be around $40 since this type of article takes more time to create than just writing a straight 2500 word article.

Add in random paragraph and sentence or line breaks then you are just adding more time and cost.

The only reason that the current USA articles are as cheap as they are is because they are distributed to around 100 people because each one of those cost's near $300 per article (I'm guessing here it is probably more than that).

At the end of the day it really depends on what you are using the article for if it is just filler for your website then yes a $5 article may do but if you are looking for a keyword focused article that you can submit to EZA or any other article directory and generate click through by humans not search engine robots then you really need to be paying for a much higher quality article.

In simple terms if you were to pay $50 for an article that once submitted to a directory that then generated 100,000 views with 5% ctr and a 1% conversion on the 5000 visitors on your $27 product. Well I think that is a great ROI.

Many people in this thread have stated that they can get cheap articles but I have yet to see anyone state what benefit or profit they have made from these cheap articles.

I'd be really interested to see someone present that kind of argument rather than the generic "I can get them cheaper".

After all are we not in this to make money !!!!

Regards Ron

Ron Recommends

05-24-2010, 03:16 PM
(05-24-2010 02:53 PM)Ron Boyd Wrote:  After all are we not in this to make money !!!!

Regards Ron

I am only in this to make money. Smile
05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
(05-24-2010 03:16 PM)PartainSr Wrote:  
(05-24-2010 02:53 PM)Ron Boyd Wrote:  After all are we not in this to make money !!!!

Regards Ron

I am only in this to make money. Smile

LOL of course Smile

Ron Recommends

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month! sannyman 1 5,128 09-11-2013 07:15 AM
Last Post: Prismatic
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 30,910 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic