You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Are you interested in such a service?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New article service
05-24-2010, 03:49 PM
RE: New article service
(05-24-2010 04:15 AM)CarlosAmigos Wrote:  Tim, the doors are open for the ultra spinnables..as there are quite a number of us subscribing to them. See my link in my signature if you want.

I meant Ultra Spinnable Articles for other niches, not the IM niche. I'm already a subscriber of that service and love it. That's what I'm looking for right now. However, I'd also be interested in Ultra Spinnable Articles created just for me at a decent price, now that would make this service very unique.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2010, 04:01 PM
I don't think there could be any way at all to have them made per individual. The cost would be way too high. The only way we can get them now is because there are so many people paying for having only one created (per day).

Besides, having one created for only one person is simply not necessary. An article like that can be used thousands of times, enough for more than a hundred people to use as many times as they can.

Of course this in my opinon. You may very well have use for such an article. Smile

Jack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2010, 04:37 PM
The main problem with a USA niche service is always going to be providing enough value for enough people in their chosen niche. Not to mention keyword targeting them for maximum effect.

You see if you produce one a day on different subjects then one subscriber might get 4-5 per month that apply in broad terms to the niche they are in.

Now whilst this would still be great value for money and you can always stash the others for future projects, it wouldn't be near the value for money you get with the current IM USA service.

It's that old saying again you are going to be able to please some of the people some of the time but you are never going to be able to please all of the people all of the time.

As Jack rightly says to produce USA niche articles for individual use would be to expensive easily $300 per article not to mention the lead time needed your not going to get an article done in a few hours or even 24hrs your looking at least a 72 hour turn around probably more.

Personally anyone expecting to get individual USA articles for $10-$15 is being very optimistic.

If you think the cost's and time I have stated are unrealistic then I would suggest you go and try putting a USA together yourself just to see how labour intensive it is then multiply the time it took you by what you would expect to get paid for your time.

I put one together for myself just to see how long it would take and apart from going temporarily insane it took me about 12 hrs over 3 days. I was shocked and so glad I had a membership to USA Smile

Regards Ron

Ron Recommends

05-24-2010, 05:40 PM
(05-21-2010 11:45 AM)Vita_Vee Wrote:  Not spinnable articles, just regular articles, 100% unique.

Hi VV,

Please forgive the noob question, but why are these articles not spinnable? Do you mean that they will not come with variations of the article text in { | } and that we'd need to write those variations ourselves, or do you mean something else?

Also, can we provide the writer with the main targeted keyword as well as a list of secondary contextual keywords with their google "context," as you demonstrate in your authority website creation videos (Garmin 255W, and car GPS systems, car accessory systems, etc.)?

From what I understand that price is a little bit high, but I would totally be willing to pay it for quality articles if I can supply a few keywords to the author, like you discuss in your video, and then spin these myself...

From what I've seen, most writers put limitations on the number of keywords their article will target, and the number is low - like 1 or 2.

Perhaps this added feature of several targeted keywords (one 'primary' and then several 'contextual secondary,' like you describe in your video) makes the value-add clear and cost very reasonable??

It would be for me. I'd buy them. :-)

Cheers,
J
05-24-2010, 05:52 PM
You could use all of the USA about other niches if you used them for backlinks. If you were using these with a service like SEOLinkvine or UAW, you could get backlinks from more sites from different niches if you had articles on various niches. That's where I see the values lies with the other niches USA. Plus you might just find some articles you can use in your own niches.

You're probably right about unique USA. However, offering up USA for sale @ $15 to $25 each on the site for as many people that want to buy them might work.
05-24-2010, 06:10 PM
(05-24-2010 05:40 PM)cruisinjim24 Wrote:  Please forgive the noob question, but why are these articles not spinnable? Do you mean that they will not come with variations of the article text in { | } and that we'd need to write those variations ourselves, or do you mean something else?
Cheers,
J

Hi J,

These articles will simply be articles written like you might see on a website - not spin ready articles.

This service will be ideal for articles that you would put on your own site. Whatever niche you are in, whatever keywords you want to target. They will be high quality and well written and something that you will be proud of having on your site.

Jack
05-24-2010, 06:33 PM
(05-24-2010 05:52 PM)tim254 Wrote:  You're probably right about unique USA. However, offering up USA for sale @ $15 to $25 each on the site for as many people that want to buy them might work.

I'm not sure what Vita has planned for his USA Niche service but I think that this idea has probably got to be the best yet as a compromise between an individual article service and a Niche USA membership service. There is only one small flaw and that is the cost involved in having the articles written in the first place.

To cover just the main niches in enough variety to create enough demand for them would be a huge upfront investment for Vita.

So we will wait and see

Regards Ron

Ron Recommends

05-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi Jack,

Thank you! :-)

J
05-24-2010, 06:51 PM
You're certainly welcome J! Anytime. Smile
05-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Hi guys,

I think the project is OK. I didn't see any reply to the question if you can get articles not only with the main targeted keyword but also with your given list of secondary contextual keywords.

Cheers,
dimmy
05-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Wow lots of new posts Smile
I'm going to read them now..

5 Unique VIDEOS + Articles = $12 ?

Watch Samples Here! - Native English Speakers. Super High Quality.

Video Marketing Has Never Been Easier...
05-25-2010, 01:20 PM
First, thanks a lot to everybody for all your kind words Smile

It seems that a majority of people would like to see this kind of service. But I was concerned with the prices some members seemed to have. I made some research and found one service that offers better pricing than what I planned to offer, and all the articles are written by American writers. You can find it here: http://articlez.com
I see that this service is available for quite a long time now and it has received great reviews from customers.

So I gave it a try Smile

I ordered 3 articles targeting the same keyword "travel gadgets"

A 100 words blurb, a 200 words minipost and a 350/400 words article.

While I'm not really convinced by the 100 and 200 words miniposts, the 350/400 words one is pretty decent.

Here there are:

100 words:
Quote:One of the travel gadgets I like

This coming October I intend to take a trip down to Columbia to see my parents. I had not been back down there in many years and one of the things I am determined to do is not let that happen again. These days when I travel I take with me lots of cool travel gadgets with me. One of my favorite travel gadgets is my wind up cell phone charger. This little guy has saved my bacon on more than one occasion. I also like taking it on trips because I don't need to take my bulky charger with me everywhere I go.

200 words:
Quote:Some travel gadgets that are cool

These days when people travel there are lots of cool new devices they can take with them to make their travels easier and more fun. People have always have a fondness for new travel gadgets and there are quite a few of them out there right now. One cool gadget to take on some of your trips, especially camping trips, is a a water filtering system that can make water that might be contaminated by animals safe to drink. Another cool device that is now out is a wind up cell phone charger. This little beauty will make sure there is always power to your cell phone. This is the kind of device that isn't just good for traveling as it would be handy to have around when one is on the move. Another interesting item to have for the conversation factor alone is the caffeinated soap that is now available. One might be tempted to eat this soap in some sort of caffeine inspired emergency; however that kind of action isn't required. With this soap all one has to do is shower with it and the caffeine is absorbed by the body. This is certainly a great alternative to traditional soap or gel.

~350/400 words:
Quote:Travel Gadgets, the Essentials

When it's time to take a vacation or head off to a new place on business, there are certain things you always pack. These things are your must haves or travel essentials, the things you would not leave home without. It's like not leaving your house before showering, dressing, putting deodorant on, and fixing your hair. Some things, you just can't live without. Then there are the things you have been living without, but you didn't know it. These are your basic fun, inventive travel gadgets. Let's inspect some of these gadgets in this article. When you are done reading, check the out for yourself. After all, seeing is believing.

Imagine yourself in your Hawaiian shirt and shorts, sunglasses, and sandals. You are ready to head down to the beach and see what sort of trouble you can stir up in the salt water. One problem though, where will you store your keys and billfold? Take a second look at those sandals you are wearing, they are more than they appear to be. They are stash sandals! You didn't like these sandals when you're wife gave them to you, but sliding a part of the heel out, you see their worth. You can easily slide your room key in there, your dollar bills, and your credit cards. How cool is that?

Are you concerned about leaving your stuff in your room? You've seen the maid and she looks suspicious, what if she decides to help herself and search your belongings for valuables? Invest in BriefSafe and you can tuck away your cash, credit cards, passport, and other items of interest and she won't touch them with a ten foot pole. BriefSafe is a pair of whitey tighties with skid marks. Can you say, "ewwww?"

There are many more travel gadgets that vary from watches to wine glasses. You can view quite a few at http://www.vagabondish.com/12-killer-tra...ek-needs/. You certainly do not have to be considered a geek to decide you are in need of some of these helpful items. These are great ideas that put a whole new twist on what we consider travel essentials. Don't be caught traveling without them!

So I don't think I'll start my own service as I will not be able to offer the same pricing.

That being said there have been some great ideas in this thread. It seems that many people would like to have this kind of on-demand service with spin-ready articles (not ultra spinnable ones).

While a service like Human Rewriter can already spin existing articles for you they don't cover the entire process of:

1/ First writing the original article based on a main keyword + list of secondary keywords
2/ Then spinning that article

Maybe I should start this kind of on-demand service instead of regular articles and make theleadingarticles.com a source of manually created spinnable articles?

If I take this route it will take more time to put in place as it is actually very difficult to find good writers who accept to manually spin articles (at the sentence level). I know this for sure because I have had a lot of difficulties to find my current staff for the ultra spinnable articles; it took several months.

For the keywords I could have my staff handle this work, basically you would just give your main keyword and they would pick the secondary ones by following my "Autority sites" blueprint.

(05-23-2010 11:54 AM)delphi911 Wrote:  For the service you mentioned, should I expect to get high quality articles like http://www.euserreviews.com/softwares/ke...e-2-review this one? If yes, you have my vote.

Thanks, that's also a very good idea Smile Also glad you liked my review above, I took several days to write it Wink

(05-23-2010 12:17 PM)Liat120 Wrote:  Additional service I would like to use - the native English speaker narrator for the videos, on a "good enough" level.

Hi Liat,

Did you have a look at softwares like articlevideorobot.com?

(05-23-2010 05:26 PM)Infinity Wrote:  I'm a native English speaker, with fast typing speed, and won a lot of awards for my English writing ability during my younger days. Tongue Well, that was a long time ago...

Thumbs Up Big Grin
I never won any price for my writings Smile

(05-24-2010 03:48 AM)jap1 Wrote:  Can you post/send me the list of titles you have available?

Will send you a PM.

05-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Hey Vita,

I have to agree with you most of the people don't have a problem in finding article writers for a price they are willing to pay and of a quality that they consider good ( this obviously is a very subjective area as one mans trash is anothers treasure so to speak ).

A few thought it would be practical and reasonable to have USA's written personally for them at $15-$25 price ( can we all say "not a chance" ).

However I think having a service just writing sentence level spun articles made to order would be a viable prospect.

I think you could offer it on several levels such as..

1) submit your own article to have a sentence spun version created.

2) submit your main keywords to have an article researched and written and spun at sentence level.

3) create over time a bank of off the shelf spun articles in the main niches (with a limited copy supply maybe 20 D/L limit)

As far as pricing goes you could have options on that also. Obviously the premium option is to have a bespoke article researched written and spun at sentence level for your exclusive use. However I think the price that this would have to be may be out of the budget of most people.

So as another option you could pay a reduced price but your article would then go into the afforementioned bank for sale. (perhaps have a delay of 1 week before it goes to the bank)

Those are my thoughts based on my observations of the comments of people in this thread.

regards Ron

Ron Recommends

05-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi guys,

Besides http://articlez.com, are there other low cost-good quality articles services?

Cheers,
dimmy
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Hey Vita,

You've still got 50+ people interested in this so I think there is still value in it and it compliments your already great article service (which I couldn't live without now).

I know I need some articles written on an ongoing basis as it's the hardest part of this IM business for me...

If you were to setup a PAYG service I am confident you will get quite a few people trying it out... I know for me I would rather buy from you rather than some random to possibly save a few $... You've done all the leg work I didn't have to... and you've built a lot of trust with some of us that we'd probably even buy from you for twice the price... we'd just be a little less happy about it Wink

The options Ron put up are also good ones (Nice one Ron)... i'd be definitely interested in seeing a pricing model for that...

But at the end of the day... it's entirely up to you... I personally can't see you making a lot of money from this service but I know it's more about having the service for your forum members that you are doing this for... And for that... Thank you Smile
05-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Ok everyone here is a suggestion...

1) I am sure there are a number of us targeting similar niches and it might be worth our while to share the resources..eg. if a number of us are in the eg. "Pet/Health/Gadget" markets then it may be a good idea to pitch in together and get the articles to a several level spin..that way it will certainly help with the price.

What do you all reckon?

Authorized Reseller For:
Instant Social Anarchy / Market Samurai / Keywords Elite / Fast Track Cash / From 0 To Profits / Ultra Spinnable Articles / Mass Video Distribution / SEO Linkvine / IMC Step-By-Step / The Best Spinner ...plus many more.
05-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi VIta,

If I understood it correctly you would offer a 500 word article for about $6 - $7. I personally think that would be a good price especially if your writers could write reviews for digital and physical products.

I tried many different services and freelance writers and it's really difficult to find someone who can write good reviews. I had some services where I only paid $2.5 for a 450 word article and the quality was ok but not as good as your ultra spin articles.

So if those articles would be in the same quality as your ultra spin articles and your writers can write those reviews, I definitely would order the articles from you.
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM
@Ron About exclusive USAs at $15-$25 a piece yes you're right when you say there's no chance that this will ever exist. But your suggestions are very interesting. Thanks a lot!

@Dimmy I don't know any other inexpensive service but I didn't search longly. I usually prefer to hire individuals because they are more flexible.

@Carlos - Good idea - but how would we organize this? In my experience a high percentage of people commiting to subscribing to a service when it goes live don't fulfill their promise. The supermods here and some other members as well as myself have witnessed this a few months ago...

@Dwaser It would have been $10 for 500 words.

@Peter and @Dwaser ... but I will probably not start this service after the discussion we had in this thread.

05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi,

VV TNX for your reply but my question was not only for you. So many members stated that they know good services in low prices. So may they tell us where we can find such services?

Cheers,
dimmy

PS. VV my opinion is that with such a positive feedback and knowing your commitment to well done business, I'd prefer to give 2 $ extra to your service than to other services where I don't know who the supervisor is.
06-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Sounds Exciting! I'm Game!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month! sannyman 1 5,131 09-11-2013 07:15 AM
Last Post: Prismatic
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 31,007 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic