You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Are you interested in such a service?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New article service
07-12-2010, 06:18 PM
RE: New article service
Hi Vita,

I have just joined your ultra spinnable niche membership club.

I am very interested in your offer above for bespoke ultra spinable article...where do I sign up for the account?

Cordialement.

Manuel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi Manuel,

Unfortunately, Vita will not be offering this service. Refer to this post:

http://vitavee.com/forums/thread-942-pos...l#pid13423

Jack
07-15-2010, 02:37 PM
no problem...I need a few bespoke @monster articles done@, I'll just go and commission a writer on the WF.

Thx anyway
03-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Yes, I would be interested, I could only budget about $40 each month. I do use the mini spin articles but weight loss is not really relevant to me. I guess I would have the original articles to give me a better boost.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey Mark this discussion was quite a while back. This was back when Vita was thinking about starting a new article service in addition to the USAs. Non-spinnable articles wasn't something people were interested in, as a result Vita came out with the Ultra Spinnable Minis, which are what you have. There is also internet marketing related ultra spinnable minis, not sure if you were aware of that.

Nik

Have you become an employee to your own business by chasing first page google rankings on a daily basis? Start working on your business, NOT in it. Free your time with a completely hands-free SEO solution. Read the incredible member testimonials, and ask any questions you like.
04-19-2011, 09:38 PM
tried to use the contact system on the website to asjk a question but the catcha does not appear to be working?

should I submit question here or will catcha be fixed shortly?
04-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi Simon,

Give a try again in a little bit. I think it should work soon.

Thanks
08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Jack. I an new here. Just subscribe (less than 10 hours) so please excuse me if I broke any forum role like improper posting on this thread or something. I send a support ticket request like the following -

"Hi. I just subscribe to your premium service. Are there anyway for your service to provide a few 250+ - 350+ word sales articles/blog post? We need a couple of these ultra spinnable sales copies (for our product lines). Do you provide this service and if so how much and how soon? Thanks."

I also search this forum trying to find someone to do this if Vita-Vee's service does not offer this service but have no luck yet. This is why I posted here, sorry.
08-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Hey, sorry, I just saw this post.

I have probably answered your support ticket by now. Let me know if you have any more questions.
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes. You answer my request in support ticket already. No problem. I got it solved using vita's ultra spinnable contents. Thanks.
01-14-2012, 11:52 AM
This is something needed VIta
thanx for ur service broThumbs Up

(05-21-2010 11:45 AM)Vita_Vee Wrote:  Hi there,

I'm thinking of starting a new article service for members who need specific niche content for their sites (or for publishing at EZA and other directories if you want).

Not spinnable articles, just regular articles, 100% unique.

They would be high quality and written by native English writers...

Basically you would just submit a request, giving your targeted keyword, a description of your project so the writers would know what you are waiting from them and how many words you would need.

It would cost about 2 cents per word for high quality articles.

The requesting/downloading of the articles would be done via a simple interface accessible on TheLeadingArticles.com

That's just a project right now, but if there is enough interest I will have a programmer work on this asap.

Please vote on the poll and give your feedback below.

Thanks,
VV
01-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Mazy, this service is active as of a long time ago. That post was made nearly two years ago. You're welcome to join anytime.

Have you become an employee to your own business by chasing first page google rankings on a daily basis? Start working on your business, NOT in it. Free your time with a completely hands-free SEO solution. Read the incredible member testimonials, and ask any questions you like.
06-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi,
Thanks it is good idea keep it up
09-11-2013, 07:16 AM
What is better, article backlinks or video?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb International, Professional SE Rankings Tracking and Reporting Service, 5$ per month! sannyman 1 5,135 09-11-2013 07:15 AM
Last Post: Prismatic
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 31,132 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic