You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Do you want to subscribe to this service:?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SEONuking 2.0 - The Secret? Give Google What it Wants!
06-27-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: SEONuking 2.0 - The Secret? Give Google What it Wants!
Ohhhh so it sounds like you've also changed the submission process. I'm remember back when everything was done via excel sheet edits.

Has that changed to now all being done via member's area online?

Awesome to hear if so!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Yes, now everything is done via member's area online Smile

Best,
Mo

Exclamation Small Income Generating Niche Websites That Rank On The First Page Of Google - Guaranteed Exclamation

Hands Free Link Building - Vita Vee's Personal Source

Testimonial From Vvfx: I've started using Seonuking service since 28th June 2010 and my traffic has doubled already! ALL of my targeted keyword is in the top 10 and if i'm not mistaken they're actually in the top 5 on google serp. Thanks a lot to Mohammed for this service. Check More Testimonial Here...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Have just signed up for the $247 plan.
It was very easy to signup and get started. Big Grin

Lets see how we go.
06-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Welcome to SEONuking family Smile
If you need any help feel free to contact SEONuking support here..

Best,
Mo

Exclamation Small Income Generating Niche Websites That Rank On The First Page Of Google - Guaranteed Exclamation

Testimonial From Vvfx: I've started using Seonuking service since 28th June 2010 and my traffic has doubled already! ALL of my targeted keyword is in the top 10 and if i'm not mistaken they're actually in the top 5 on google serp. Thanks a lot to Mohammed for this service. Check More Testimonial Here...
08-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Is this service still alive?
Anyone using it at the moment?
08-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, it is alive.
We have recently added this case study:
http://seonuking.com/case-study.html

Best,
Mo

09-07-2012, 02:41 PM
I miss the old excel sheets - Everyday I am sent a PDF saying the same thing - its a little pointless if you ask me. I miss being able to see where my links are posted and the content that goes along with it..
09-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi there,

We do not share exact urls for privacy reasons..

With SEONuking 2.0, we do not promote your links on the same networks over and over again. There is much greater variety in how we promote your links. In fact, the exact steps the SEONuking team performs on a daily basis is a closely guarded secret!

This isn't to say we don't trust you. It's just that we have to take greater precautions to avoid leaving a footprint that Google can detect. We also want to keep our competitors from copying our secret recipe.

As a result, we're unable to provide you with a Daily Submissions Report. If you think about it, we'd be handing anyone a blueprint to exactly what we're doing.

There are several free tools that can help you check your rankings, so you can measure the progress you are making.

We recommend you track your rankings using any good tracking tool. You'll find this a handy way to monitor your keywords and see how you are ranking for them.

Best,
Mo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star SEONuking Done For You Website Creation Service & Poll Mo_Taqi 100 31,328 09-11-2013 07:11 AM
Last Post: Prismatic